Saturday, January 6, 2007

Migration

Clear Mist is my third blogosphere since i knew what blogging was (or i thought i knew). I started the first one during my seventh sem in engineering, scribbled something and was very happy to see my own contents on the anyone-can-view-it-from-anywhere platform. It didn't take long for me to realize the same thing again - "anyone can view it from anywhere, so I better remove my crap before someone reads it!". The second innings began at my stint at Persistent Systems (a product-based software firm in Pune), with a couple of humorous posts. I've still retained them, though both posts seem out of place with a '2007' tag. I had titled that blog Laughter is Contagious, but as contagious would imply - I might have spread it but apparently I was soon cured of my own humor, and that blog stagnated at the very state it began with.

So here I am, migrated to a new land (or e-land?? whatever!), with a caption and tagline that would virtually allow me to post anything (crap or even worse crap). Though I am very fond of oxymorons, that's not how Clear Mist originated. In fact, I see clear mist every morning!

Its a foggy Jan here at Guwahati, and every morning when I go "dhoom machake" on my pedalled bike to the department, the visibility is just knee high - the fog floats two three feets above the ground. So even though you can see nothing ahead, you can see the road that lays below - follow it, and if you just know which turns to take, you'll reach to the acad building, safe and sound.

Venky Super Thought #1: Sometimes we are really confused with our lives, not knowing what to do next. But what we do know is the constraints that binds us, either self-imposed or simply imposed. So if we start moving towards wherever destiny takes us, but make wise choices along the way, we'll still end up where we always wanted to.

As I said, now I can post anything :)
Do come back if you don't want to, and if you want to - don't complain then that I didn't warn.

1 comment:

Priyanka M said...

I liked the superthought and I know how true it has been and can be... :)